We’ve been told that we need to create ‘good content’ in order to ‘build a relationship’ and ‘generate leads’ but I can’t think of anything to write about, so I’ll just look at the commit logs and tell you what we’ve deployed as well as some of the stuff we’ve been up to outside of work and if you don’t read it then it’s your own choice.
- When adding new URLs we now end with dynamically loading the outstanding issues wizard for those issues.
- Fixed a spelling mistake on the homepage that nobody told us about (or noticed) for three months.
- Launched the brand new onboarding system for users to give them good introduction to Litle Warden
- We now display the Google Sheet link on the main sidebar
- Each email sent has a ‘report issue’ button to allow you to directly let us know if there is an issue with a response we’ve given
- Added some pricing prompting to show what we mean by a URL
- Registered a timeout as a DANGER error in some circumstances that we were not picking them up
The next thing for Little Warden is to improve the way users add URLs to the system, we’ve designed a brand new wizard with some MUCH requested features (did someone say Projects? what about saved checked states?)
Obviously this is quite a big change and since Heather won’t let me touch any of the code (after the last time), I’ll keep you updated on the progress
- After a lovely Christmas Scarlett is glad to be back at Nursery and is very excited about her Birthday next month (she wants a Unicorn cake)
- Dom finally completed a none-Mario game (He finished the latest Zelda on New Years Day)
- Heather finished watching the Crown series three and The Witcher and enjoyed them both.
Next Family Trip?
We will be heading to Disneyland Paris for a few days at the end of February to celebrate Scarlett’s birthday, Laptops, iPads and phones are taken so as usual, support is still available but any code fixes might have to wait until we’ve got back.
This is where we try and highlight something every week that we didn’t create in the hope it gets some attention from other people (and they aren’t a usually a client so THIS ISN’T A PAID LINK JOHN..
If you or your team is using or considering using Hubspot, give her a call.
That’s a wrap!
Until next time (which based on the current output of the blog posts will be in mid-March.
Real Dom, Heather, Scarlett and relucantly Robot Dom