As you can tell by our standard WordPress theme, we have a LITTLE budget for things and so we had an idea (or at least Dom did, Heather wanted no part in this)
So here is the plan, I’ve withdrawn $50 of the Little Warden marketing budget and we are going to put it all on Fiverr*
Here’s what we need;
- Facebook Ad Copy
- Google Adwords Copy
- A bit of keyword research would be nice
- Some social media promotion (that isn’t buying followers or links)
- A shareable article of content
- Lets chuck in an SEO Audit whilst we are here
- SOMETHING VIRAL TO BRING IN THE TRAFFIC!
Lets set some rules;
- You can only spend $5 on each item, none of these ‘upgrades’ or special packages $5 that’s the budget.
- No matter what the quality, no negative reviews, we are trying to write a funny article not ruin someone’s business.
- Everything that gets delivered will be posted and available to download by our massive blog audience
- Read Part one now – Facebook Ads
- Part two is on Keyword Research
- Part Three is an SEO Audit
- Part Four is some content writing
- Part Five is traffic generation via Facebook
- Part Six is a Press Release
* This is an affiliate link as I’ve got to make the money back somehow, I’m certainly not going to make it back on this marketing campaign.